As BLP Beauty received a very warm welcome from many of you, we have the need to grow the team to keep up with the company's growth.
Should there is any positions that suit you, we encourage you to apply and send your CV and resume to email@example.com.
Don't forget to put the position that you are applying to on the subject.
Join #BLPTeam for an exciting journey of your career
- Associate Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting
- Min 1 year experience as an accounting staff, preferably in retail or beauty company
- Familiar with bookkeeping, basic accounting procedures, and tax regulation
- Willing to work full-time in BLP Beauty Headquarter
- Excellent with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Hardworking, trustworthy, thorough, and willing to work under pressure
- Good with numbers and have a basic analytic skill
- Bookkeeping and day to day entry data of financial transactions
- Prepare bank reconciliation, general ledger postings, and financial statements
- Manage and keeping track of petty cash expenses
- Produce invoice for customers or vendors
- Keeping track of AR and AP
- Responsible for all administrations and documentation related to financial activities
- Prepare monthly tax payment and tax reporting
HUMAN RESOURCE STAFF
Associate Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Human Resource Management.
- One or Two years experience in a relevant field especially in FMCG company.
- Having a thorough knowledge of modern HR tools & techniques.
- Knowledge of statutory laws related to HR.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Good administrative & documentation skills.
- Have the ability to work in a team & independently.
- Dynamic, energetic with positive attitude and strong desire to grow.
- Managing the hiring process, including reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letters.
- Maintain employee files, assist with payrolls, coordinate monthly & yearly appraisals.
- Maintain leave & medical reimbursement records.
- Implement HR activities to improve performance, effectiveness & efficiency.
- Making or amending existing HR policies & procedures
As a Marketing Executive at BLP Beauty, you will be responsible for the creative and marketing side of the brand. You will be in charge of creating ideas, concepts, campaign strategies, events, and any creative plans. You will report directly to the CEO (Lizzie Parra) and this position will give you a lot of learning opportunities. A fun journey while exploring the beauty world.
- Graduated with Bachelor Degree
- Min 2-4 years working experience in relevant field
- A deep passion for startups and beauty industry
- Has strong critical thinking skills and creativity
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills to increase the value, performance, branding, and image.
- Able to initiate plans, develop and direct marketing efforts for the company for new or existing products
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Create innovative marketing campaigns and content to increase the awareness towards BLP Beauty potential segment.
- Creating and implementing an integrated, creative, and cost-efficient marketing ideas together with #BLPteam.
- Develop or refine a communications strategy, which includes the branding of a company.
- Highly interested in beauty and lifestyle-related field
- Up-to-date / following the latest beauty and lifestyle trend
- Has strong critical thinking with skills and creativity to apply in creating new products
- Having experience in R&D or Product Development in a Beauty Industry is a plus
- Have a strong skill in communication and negotiation
- To develop new products and maintaining the existing products
- To make sure the production schedule is on time
- To initiate and follow up product development
- To report the product development progress to the BOD
INTERN GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Have skills in graphic design
- Have an interest in beauty
- Have basic skill in photography
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proactive and able to work under tight deadline
- Able to work in a team
- Working location Tanah Kusir, Jakarta Selatan